- Mid-priced rubber soled wading boot
- Durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern
- Accepts optional screw-in studs
- Weighs 3 lb., 5 oz. in size 10
- Men’s sizes 7-14
Our mid-priced boot features the best benefits found in higher-priced models. Constructed of a durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel. A molded rubber toe cap provides great protection for your toes. Injection-molded EVA midsole creates a secure, comfortable footbed. Features a dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments.
Posigrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½” of midsole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber outsoles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼” hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 20 studs per pack. Made in the USA.